Relocity recommended a Personal Host who had lived in West Hollywood for 15 years and knew the area intimately. The Host and Client agreed that the Host would search for one of the smaller buildings where apartments are for rent-by-owner. The Host found an unlisted apartment by driving through the neighborhood (which the Client could have never done long-distance) and finding a “For Rent” sign on an older building with lots of character that accepted small pets.
A week before the moving van was scheduled to arrive, the Personal Host went to West Hollywood City Hall to acquire a permit to block public parking spaces on the street in front of the building, posted notification signs, and notified the police department (all of which is required by the City of West Hollywood).
The Personal Host also helped the Client find:
- A doggy day-care facility nearby
- Adult art classes at Barnsdall Park Art Center in nearby Hollywood
- Unique fitness classes at Crunch gym
- Several restaurants and markets featuring vegan options
- Nightclubs and bars of interest to the Client